Sunday, January 30, 2011

Precisely the Problem

Hello Blogger, big, expansive, enormous, anonymous Blogger. I greet thee today from the comfortable confines of my comfy couch, ensconced by a haze of hemp happiness. Hello. I know you are already filled to capacity, scarcely able to fit yet another narcissistic soul inside your cloud, but I beseech you. I have my own stories to tell, stories I hope you will find just as tremendous and traffic-driving as some of your fashion, food, and fiction tomes. I appreciate sincerely the opportunity to share my own thoughts about the life I lead and the world around us.

I begin today with a brief introduction.

My name is Gillian. I am young, single, independent. I enjoy the carnal pleasures: food and sex. I have a passion for the English language, and little desire to learn a new one. I find alliteration to be one of the more exquisite ways to experience words. I am currently dating a married man.

Welcome. And thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment